Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have a bipolar love life.

Okayyyy so... every teenaged girl goes through a break up and falls in love like a billion times before they found "the one" haha... right?? well i have been in love.. well.. um.. twice. haha. and i thought this guy was the one. i still love him very much i just think we are too up and down.. hence the title "bipolar love life" haha.. well i am not going to say anything rude about him... cuz quite honestly he is an amazing guy.. i wish him the best and his happiness.. just wish it was with me! bahaha. i guess thats a selfish thing to say.. but i do! hahah :)
xoxox
molls :)

5 comments:

  1. I saw you on SYTYCD and read your tweets. You're adorable, talented, and full of heart. All that heart will probably get hurt a few times, but I think you deserve the best and that can take a while to find. If it's too up and down with this guy, try to keep your eyes open for others who will be better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mollee!
    I am a huge fan if you can't tell from twitter (@itsanniemiller). Your fans are always here for you when you need us! We will never not love you! I hope to finally get to meet you someday!!! :+))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur cute....
    So I always thought that when I fall in love with someone, ill give my all to make her world the dream she always dreamt of.....I did...not cuz I was supposed to, but cuz I wanted to......cuz I loved her so....4 yrs n it had to end....I realized that when we love someone so much, we forget who we are n try to be what the other person wants us to be....now it 2 yrs later n I still feel the same for her..n I knw for a fact that she does too...but I also realize now that there's no such thing as the one....if ur heart is pure n u love someone with all ur love, ull have all the love u deserve in return...n ull find the one in them....
    U seem really sweet...I can't imagine anyone not falling for u....lucky will be the guy who says year the one for him.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh almost forgot...here's an ear to ear for u :) cuz everytime I see u, u make me smile...... N here's a biiig hug >>=========:)=========<< cuz ur so sweeeet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, my name is bethnay and im sorta going threw the same situation. i love my boyfriend i just dont no were we stand right about now. any adivise befor i loose my mind. and heres the thing im going away the NYCDA this summer and i dont kno what to do wiht him know

    ReplyDelete